Most of our patients seek regular dental care, have some form of insurance, have never had a cavity, and the yearly cost of dental work fits neatly into their budget.
We know, however, that not everyone falls into that category.
It is important to us that you understand the value of investing in routine, preventative dental care, and that it is made both affordable and accessible.
Why Is Preventative Care Important?
- Exams, cleanings, fluoride applications, and sealants save families like yours thousands of dollars over time
- Problems can be found early and are treated in simpler ways
- Insurance companies pay for routine care because they know it will save them money in the long run. You can apply the same strategy even if you do not have insurance
How Can You Pay for Your Dental Work?
- We accept cash, check, and both credit and debit cards.
- We accept PayFlex - Your employer may offer a medical spending account, allowing you to set aside pre-tax dollars to be used toward medical and dental expenses.
- Dental insurance plans - We accept most insurance plans, and will work with you to become a provider for your policy if we are not already enrolled. For ordinary insurance we estimate how much they will pay and ask you to pay only the difference, and if you have a PPO policy we accept the lower rates they impose. We also provide for those with military insurance.
What Are Your Options If You Can’t Afford the Dental Care You Need?
While this can be a stressful situation, we are here to help. The important thing is that you receive the care you need, and that we find a financial solution that works.
- Patient Financing - We recommend two reputable companies that provide patient financing: Care Credit and Spring Stone Patient Financing. Their goal is to help each patient receive the procedure they need by providing a more economical alternative to personal loans and credit cards. Both companies offer an easy application process and will give you a quick decision. And, as an added benefit, there is no initial payment needed and no prepayment penalty. We accept payments from these companies at a cost to us, but our priority is to make sure you are cared for.
- Medicaid and CHIP - Do you have safety net coverage through Medicaid or CHIP? Or maybe you have recently adopted a child, or your child is handicapped. If so, we can help.
- Just Ask Us - We also will consider personally helping someone in need. Tell us about your situation and we may be able to offer some assistance. Dr. Guy is nearly always available to help with emergencies as well.